Saturday, June 11, 2011

Assorted Freshmen Activities

Strawberry Smoothies






Drinking coffee and eating Chinese junk food!


Mod Podge!


Surprise Dorm Visit


Fingernails and Facials






Lots and lots of Cookies





(This student took 101 photos during the hour & a half she was at our house making cookies).







The below video was made by a freshman. It is very Chinese in style. I share it not because I think the repetitive photos (including photos of photos in our home) and imagery are high quality, but so that you get a better understanding of our students' innocence. And of course, it is the gesture that I appreciate most.
NOTE: The music will not play due to copyright. So turn on some teary goodbye music while you watch.

2 comments:

  1. it says the video is private. . ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. It works now! I love how they took pictures of your pictures on your wall and fridge! Classic! They clearly love you and Chip!

    ReplyDelete